Regulation Part-66/147 Continuing
Сontinuing training in EU Aviation Legislation for certifying staff in accordance Part-66/147.
The basis of the online course is presentation, in which users are referred to the theoretical side of the material being studied. You will have not less than 30 seconds to view each slide. If the study of the course is interrupted by necessity, the system automatically saves the view of the slide where you interrupted the training. When you return at any time convenient for you, you will be able to continue the training. To view the entire course of the study you will have not more than 60 days. Upon the expiry the system will automatically deny access.
This course is available in English language.
You can start training at any time after payment confirmation.
Certificate will be sent to your e-mail immediately after the completion of the training. You can print it, as well as download and save.
For the online course, your computer must meet the following requirements:
- You need a permanent connection to the Internet.
- To view the web pages you need Internet Explorer 10.0, Chrome 17.0, Firefox 16.0, Safari 6.0 or higher version.
- The resolution of the screen - at least 1024 × 768 pixels (1280 × 960 and more).
- Flash Player 11.0 or higher must be installed (required to view movies).
- To listen to the audio you need the sound card and the sound device.
Payment for online course is made by bank transfer. Within 5-7 working days you will get the confirmation of your payment.