The aim of the course is to know EASA European regulation as regards aircraft or components maintenance for large aircraft or commercial air transport.
The basis of the online course is presentation, in which users are referred to the theoretical side of the material being studied. You will have not less than 30 seconds to view each slide. If the study of the course is interrupted by necessity, the system automatically saves the view of the slide where you interrupted the training. When you return at any time convenient for you, you will be able to continue the training. To view the entire course of the study you will have not more than one month. Upon the expiry the system will automatically deny access.
This course is available in English language.
Just to test the knowledge at the request of the user the test questions are offered to answer in order to consolidate the theoretical knowledge. The test result will not affect the issuance of the certificate.
You can start training at any time after payment confirmation.
Certificate will be sent to your e-mail immediately after the completion of the training. You can print it, as well as download and save.
For the online course, your computer must meet the following requirements:
- You need a permanent connection to the Internet.
- To view the web pages you need Internet Explorer 10.0, Chrome 17.0, Firefox 16.0, Safari 6.0 or higher version.
- The resolution of the screen - at least 1024 × 768 pixels (1280 × 960 and more).
- Flash Player 11.0 or higher must be installed (required to view movies).
- To listen to the audio you need the sound card and the sound device.
Payment for online course is made by bank transfer. Within 5-7 working days you will get the confirmation of your payment.