Electrical Wiring Interconnection System (EWIS) for target groups 1-2
In accordance with EASA AMC 20-22 the program of the EWIS was developed for training for eight different target groups.
This training course is for target groups 1-2:
Group 1. Qualified staff performing EWIS maintenance.
These staff members are personnel who perform wiring systems maintenance and their training is based on their job description and the work being done by them (avionics skilled workers or technicians cat B2).
Group 2. Qualified staff performing maintenance inspections on wiring systems.
These staff members are personnel who perform EWIS inspections (but not maintenance), and their training is based on their job description and the work being done by them (e.g. inspectors/technicians cat B2)
- Familiarise candidates with the elements of EWIS issues
- Enable candidates to understand the historical background and elements requiring consideration in relation to EWIS
- Equip candidates to understand and use the language of EWIS issues
- Allow candidates to understand and interpret EWIS issues from regulatory and manufacturer’s maintenance publications
The basis of the online course is presentation, in which users are referred to the theoretical side of the material being studied. You will have not less than 10 seconds to view each slide. If the study of the course is interrupted by necessity, the system automatically saves the view of the slide where you interrupted the training. When you return at any time convenient for you, you will be able to continue the training. To view the entire course of the study you will have not more than one month. Upon the expiry the system will automatically deny access.
When you start the training the system will give you opportunity to choose the language of training materials. This course is avaliable in English language or in Russian language.
Just to test the knowledge at the request of the user the test questions are offered to answer in order to consolidate the theoretical knowledge. The test result will not affect the issuance of the certificate.
You can start training at any time after payment confirmation.
Certificate will be sent to your e-mail immediately after the completion of the training. You can print it, as well as download and save.
For the online course, your computer must meet the following requirements:
- You need a permanent connection to the Internet.
- To view the web pages you need Internet Explorer 10.0, Chrome 17.0, Firefox 16.0, Safari 6.0 or higher version.
- The resolution of the screen - at least 1024 × 768 pixels (1280 × 960 and more).
- Flash Player 11.0 or higher must be installed (required to view movies).
- To listen to the audio you need the sound card and the sound device.
Payment for online course is made by bank transfer. Within 5-7 working days you will get the confirmation of your payment.